Case Results and Testimonials
At the Tacoma law firm of Rush, Hannula, Harkins & Kyler, L.L.P. we strive to obtain the best possible results for clients throughout the state of Washington who have suffered injuries due to automobile or commercial vehicle accidents or who have lost a loved one from a wrongful death in one of these collisions. Below are some of the verdicts and settlements we have achieved, along with testimonials from clients describing their experiences with our firm. To speak with an attorney regarding a car or truck accident, contact Rush, Hannula, Harkins & Kyler, L.L.P. today for a free consultation.
- Client was disabled from working in prior profession after sustaining a severe closed head injury and brain trauma in an automobile accident on Interstate 5. $7,845,000.
- Pedestrian client was struck by semi-truck, and the trailer wheels rolled over client's body causing severe injury. $1,145,000.
- Client was involved in a head-on collision when a bus crossed the center line. Client suffered a severe closed head injury preventing him from returning to his previous employment. $884,998.
- Client was involved in serious head-on collision with uninsured motorist while on-the-job, resulting in physical injury and posttraumatic stress disorder. Client can no longer work as a commercial truck driver. $708,000.
- Client was a rear seat passenger in a vehicle that was involved in an automobile accident. Client was severely injured as the result of a defective seatbelt, while the other three occupants of the vehicle sustained only minor injuries. $650,000.
- Client was killed in automobile accident caused by defendant's failure to yield the right-of-way. $650,000.
- Minor client was on his way to school and was struck by a vehicle while crossing the street in a marked crosswalk. Defendant driver had pulled into oncoming lane to pass another vehicle and struck client, causing serious injuries. $500,000.
- Client was killed as a result of an in-cab fuel tank, which caught fire after an automobile accident. $350,000.
- Client riding a bicycle was struck by a motorist who failed to yield the right-of-way. Client sustained numerous injuries, including a closed head injury. $120,000.
Every personal injury case is different and the result depends on the seriousness of the injury, the degree of the defendant's responsibility, any negligence on the part of the person injured, the manner in which the facts of the injury are documented, the timeliness in seeking legal advice, prior medical history, and many other factors specific to the case. The above results are not to be construed as a guarantee, expectation or warranty of any type.
- "I have been a client of Dan Kyler's since 1996. Having had numerous car accidents, I rely upon Rush, Hannula, Harkins & Kyler to help me through them. The most obscure questions have been answered and help is given on all levels. Thanks."
- "John Wilson demonstrated his professionalism by keeping us current on our case, explaining our options, giving us realistic expectations and demonstrating the highest level of ethics and integrity beyond reproach. We have the highest confidence that we were well represented."
- "Dan Hannula's hard work helped to settle my auto accident case."
- "Having a motorcycle accident was bad enough, let alone dealing with insurance companies. John Wilson and his staff made everything easy to understand and hassle free."
- "I am extremely satisfied with the service I experienced with this firm and I would recommend them to anyone that needs legal representation. Michael Fisher and his staff are great people."
- "Vern Harkins perseverance and hard work made it possible to get the maximum settlement from the insurance company. I know he had my interest in mind as demonstrated by his actions."
- "The office staff were courteous, pleasant and kept me informed as to what was going on throughout the whole ordeal."
- "Molly Crowley is a very professional and knowledgeable lawyer. I felt I was very well represented!!"
- "Molly Crowley was knowledgeable, kept me informed every step of the way and just did a great job!"
- "Dan Kyler and Mike Fisher were professional and dedicated throughout the entire process. I would recommend this law firm to anyone."
- "Mike Fisher is an example of a quality attorney who sets high standards in servicing his clients in the highest regard as an attorney and he is part of a great firm."
- "Our experience with Dan Kyler and Vern Harkins was excellent from the beginning and we were very satisfied with the end results."
- "My father was sick and dying, I needed assistance and I need it fast. With a single call to Mr. Fisher's office, I was warmly welcomed, swiftly assisted and free of the concerns I had had about how my situation was going to turn out. Mr. Fisher's assistance was professional and I felt a type of relatedness, a friendship that one desires but doesn't expect from a stranger. He worked his schedule to mine, drove miles out of his way to meet with me and talked to me in language I could understand without being condescending. I am forever grateful to Mr. Fisher for his exquisite services in my time of need."
- "Mr. Fisher has helped me in the past and is very trustworthy and sincere. I would recommend Michael and of course anyone else at Rush, Hannula, Harkins & Kyler."
- "Mr. Fisher is an outstanding lawyer. He's knowledgeable, responsive, and kept me informed at all times. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a good attorney."
- "Michael was outstanding. He was always professional, prepared, available for questions, and on top of my case. I highly recommend him and will always consider him to be my first choice for legal matters I need resolved."