Tacoma Personal Injury Law Firm Practice Areas
Established and respected attorneys provide client-centered services
Since 1959, attorneys at Rush, Hannula, Harkins & Kyler, L.L.P. have worked diligently to ensure that injured Washingtonians obtain compensation for their medical expenses, lost income, physical pain and emotional suffering. Our commitment to justice is evident in the personal care we show each client and our willingness to finance the costs of the all the cases we accept. We welcome injured parties and their loved ones to contact us regarding cases of:
- Personal injury — A person who suffers an injury due to someone’s negligence, recklessness or deliberate act is entitled to compensation. Our firm has the resources to manage cases of catastrophic injury, where the damage is severe and permanent, including spinal injury, traumatic brain injury and burn injury.
- Medical malpractice — We assist patients harmed by healthcare providers, from infants who sustain birth injuries (such as cerebral palsy and Erb’s palsy) to the elderly and disabled who suffer nursing home abuse. Our attorneys have successfully resolved cases of healthcare provider errors involving surgery, anesthesia, medication, a doctor’s missed or delayed diagnosis of a serious condition, such as heart disease or cancer, and hospital negligence. We even litigate cases of dental malpractice, including cases of nerve damage and facial paralysis.
- Worksite and construction accidents — Often, workers injured on the job can initiate a lawsuit against a third party. Our firm represents workers hurt by defective industrial equipment. Ferry workers are often eligible for benefits under the Jones Act. In a large-scale worksite accident, such as when a crane collapses, workers and injured bystanders can sue for damages.
- Vehicle accidents — We manage accident cases involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, trains, buses, bicycles, boats and airplanes that injure operators, passengers and pedestrians. We also pursue liability cases against bar and tavern owners who serve intoxicated customers who later cause driving-under-the-influence accidents.
- Products liability — Consumers have a right to compensation when a product proves to be unsafe because of design defects, manufacturing defects or marketing defects. Our firm pursues compensation for a variety of defective products, including dangerous prescription drugs and medical devices.
- Premises liability — An owner or operator of a property may be liable for accidents that result from dangerous conditions and negligence. Homeowners may be liable for swimming or diving accidents in their pools and bites from their pets. Though resort owners often have guests sign liability waivers, they may still be accountable for recreation accidents.
- Governmental liability — When government agencies overreach, they may be liable to citizens for the injuries they inflict.
- Wrongful death — We provide sensitive and highly professional legal services in fatal negligence cases.
Contact an established and respected Tacoma, Washington personal injury law firm
The skilled trial lawyers of Rush, Hannula, Harkins & Kyler, L.L.P. are available to help you with all matters related to personal injury law. Call us at 253.250.4516 or contact us online. Your initial consultation is free. We advance all costs of litigation and we only get paid when you receive monetary compensation.